Friday, April 24, 2009

Dreams

In Dino..
Dil Mera..
Mujhse yeh …
Keh raha.
Tuuuu..uu..
Khwab saja…”


It cannot get more beautiful than this. The day I can nurture my dreams and see them growing up, the day I start believing in them, will be the day when I will smile forever.

All throughout my life I have seen things happening with me which I never expected or wanted. Still they happened …as if following someone’s writ.
The events in isolation seemed crazy. I kept challenging his writ…asking him "Why? "

He never said anything…he never explained. I never knew that the explanation of everything that had or that is happening to me is with the one who has always been there witnessing my pain and my joy – the Time.

How else would I accept seemingly unfriendly and hostile incidents of my life as the very reasons of my happiness and my being a better person than what I could have possibly been without them.

Time has made me realize that whatever has happened to me has happened for a reason. I really cannot say why did I have to go through misfortune to attain fortune. Perhaps it is his way of making me learn to cherish my good fortunes.

I have now that small confidence which I had always lacked to believe in my dreams…for I know whatever may happen…I will sail through…and I will smile... forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment